8 de octubre de 2009

The Greatest

Well, I guess This is the life. Here I am, Dancing with myself when I'd rather dance with you in the Land of 1000 dances.

I want you to want me but I know you never can tell "I'm yours". However, you should know that There is a light that never goes out in that Brown eyed girl. This is the Time of the season, the Time to pretend. That Electric feel is Less than you think. All I need is Standing in the way of control.

We'll be On the road again, driving to Chicago maybe. I hope we won't find In our talons the Karma police: "Oh, officer, please Don't let me be misunderstood...". Wouldn't it be nice to have a Radio cure? Feeling good, just like Mustang Sally, just like a Free bird.

Somebody told me: Shower your love, Anyway you choose to give it... I can't do that in The state that I am in... I must be high...

I remember that Carnival in Saharabbey road... There was a White room where you could hear your Heartbeats, like a Silent sigh in Lauren's Cathedral... There is where Love spreads. I'll Go walking down there. Let's Do it...

There are so many Changes and I will survive. I want to be a Bohemian like you and enjoy "uma Tarde em Itapoa"... You won't be there Standing next to me but I'm sure I feel free thinking about This charming man.

Read this like The letter I will never write.

See you in Nantes, Honey.

2 comentarios:

spulzeer dijo...

Romeo is dead...
Juliette is dying...

Jose dijo...

It was many and many a year ago,
In a kingdom by the sea,
That a maiden there lived whom you may know
By the name of ANNABEL LEE;
And this maiden she lived with no other thought
Than to love and be loved by me.